Legs are our bottom part of the body which we tend to not concern about the health of it, especially the sole of our feet. Even though people barely notice our bottom skin, that doesn’t automatically mean we shouldn’t do the skin care treatment for it. Doesn’t keep our feet clean, wearing too tight footwear, standing or walking too long, and not putting on shocks while wearing the shoes can lead to developing the calluses. This type of skin problem which makes our skin thickened and less attractive is actually easy to get rid of. Next paragraph is about how to get rid of calluses with chamomile tea.
How To Get Rid Of Calluses Effectively
Largely known as aromatic therapy to calm the nerves, chamomile tea surprisingly can be used to remove the ugly calluses. This tea brings your pH skin to a normal level, anti-inflammatory properties, and has the ability to soothe the skin. Here are the smart ways how to get rid of calluses with chamomile tea:
- Chamomile tea
- Milk soap
- Warm water
- Brew a tea bag into the warm water and pour it into one or two cups. Depends on your needs.
- Put the warm water into a basin and add the cup of chamomile tea into it.
- Soak your feet for at least 10 minutes.
- If you are done the three steps above, now rinse your feet gently using a soap, because tea can leave a stain on your feet.
- Perform this treatment for at least two or three times a week for the best result and totally free your skin from calluses
To prevent yourself from calluses next time, you are advised to frequently apply a moisturizer or petroleum jelly and use the proper footwear. Now, you know the steps how to get rid of calluses with chamomile tea, so tell this to your friends!